Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding

As many of you know I got married this past June 2nd.  And I know that this is not a "youth ministry" related post, but I also just wanted to keep you all in the loop as to what is going on in my life.

Another big thing and factor that is playing into my blog writing is that the current apartment that I'm renting is still "wi-fi-less." (Which, if you've gone your WHOLE life with wi-fi, and now you're without it, it is a tough cycle to break). So that makes posting my blogs regularly and on time a little bit more of a challenge.

I hope ya'll can be understanding.  Either way, here are some pictures!!

We got married at the Officer's Club at Wright Patterson Air Force Base.  You don't normally hear the groom saying this, but everything went amazing. Like it was seriously picture perfect!


Our photographer was Lisa White, and she did a phenomenal job! (She travels too so if you need a good photographer, hit her up!)
This was our first dance, and believe it or not, this picture was taken by a student of mine from my old student ministry.  Good picture Josh!

So immediately following our wedding we took off and left for Palm Coast Florida.  Our flight left at 5:30 on Sunday morning.  Therefore we had to be up and out of our apartment by 4. YIKES!  But we had a blast in Florida, and I wish our real life was like that where people waited on you hand and foot!
We spent a ton of time on the beach.  We didn't get burned (until of course the one overcast day).  One day we even saw some sharks in the ocean (needless to say, we didn't spend much more time in that water!)
Life is slowly getting back to normal.  I just wanted to share with you all what has been going on in my life.  If you want to follow the new Mrs. Clason on twitter, just follow the link (she's got lots of wise things to say!)

Wednesday we will have a typical student ministry post up!

Thanks again for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment