Friday, May 18, 2012

Guest Post

Last week I posted about the opportunity to help the cause of this new blog.

We are very excited about this new endeavor that we are taking, as the main blog writer I want to tell you that I am very excited about serving you with balanced student ministry content.

In order to make this blog the best that it can possibly be, I want to incorporate you, my readers.

Soon we will post forums, share ideas on youth ministry games, and places to start when planning summer trips and retreats.

To start to generate readership, and make this blog the best it can be, if you are interested or willing to write a blog post for us, please let us know.

Obviously topics can range from youth ministry, to any realm in church ministry.  If this is something you would be interested, click here, and we can start the discussion today!

Excited about the prospect of working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment