Thursday, May 30, 2013

How do you...?

How do you spend the majority of your time?

I saw this yesterday and it hit me square between the eyes.
You can read the full post on Smarterym.com, click the image



This week I'm...

  • Preparing like usual for Wednesday night
  • Preaching on Sunday
  • Honoring our high school graduates
  • Facilitating move up day for all the grades
  • Coordinating our welcome team schedule
  • Making videos for announcements
So yes, much of my time is spent in front of a computer screen.

But as a youth pastor I'm called to be discipling students. That does not happen in front of a computer.

However, I would like to hope that my efforts in front of a computer come to light during Wednesday nights or Sunday mornings, but I can't always be sure.

The challenge for myself this week is to be intentional in the lives of people.

Can you relate? How does this graphic compare to your weekly routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment