Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dominos

As this blog has mentioned endlessly, Summer is crazy!

Mine is absolutely no exception.

Our worship pastor and his now new wife were married on May 12th and that started this incredible domino effect of weekends in the life of my wife and I! Every weekend since then has had something scheduled. Between worship nights, landscaping, vision meetings, grad parties, and weddings our lives hare full.

Don't get me wrong, we've absolutely enjoyed everything!

This upcoming week (June 21-30) I will be taking our high school ministry, titled Impact, to McAllen, Texas to embark on some missions work.  I am very excited about this trip! I can't begin to describe how much time, effort, energy, and planning has gone into this trip, and we are finally about to experience the fruits of that labor!

I wanted to let you know that, because this blog will soon become mission trip headquarters.

I (hope to) blog frequently throughout our trips to keep people abreast of our progress, give parents a place to read about, and see things their students are working on, and just create an overall awareness of our mission work.

I hope that you continue reading, commenting, reposting, retweeting, and liking things as we are away!

Things will be less structured, a little more random, but all the while we will be doing the work of God in McAllen Texas!

Thank you for your support.

ATTENTION YOUTH LEADERS: Don't miss out on this giveaway of over $80 worth of youth ministry/discipleship products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment